2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see him succeed with us but if he's not in Silva's plans or we have better options, then get as much as we can get for him and move on. I never really thought he got a good run of games to settle in and he looked like he could contribute.

we have been such a mess lately that I could easily imagine just about all of our players suddenly doing much better if we sold them to a competent manager

except for Walcott

Surprised to read that. He was told to train alone last summer. Thought that would be it for him.

Potentially a good player though and young too. Not disappointed to see him get another chance if true.

Surprised to read that. He was told to train alone last summer. Thought that would be it for him.

Potentially a good player though and young too. Not disappointed to see him get another chance if true.

I took it as he was desperate to leave on loan so told to train away from the group as then it leaves Silva a smaller pool to train in his first summer here. No point bulking it up with players he won’t be using.

Makes sense I suppose, both fit the profile of the player we should be looking at.

Whether we get a permit for Henry im not totally convinced.
UK Gov: 'sorry lads we couldn't possibly give this no mark nigerian youngster a work permit given his age appearances etc etc...'

Everton:
ofs_marcel_brands_031218_015.jpg

UK Gov: Fine take it!

Everton:
Marco-Silva-Everton-ATV-Irdning.jpg

I believe this is how negotiations will progress Sir Goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.