2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or we could just, you know, play him.

We could.

I don't see him starting over Sigurdsson or Richarlison tho. I think he'd be limited to bits of games in a much tougher league, and that he would become miserable once again, with his value dropping as he is just sitting on the bench. Lookman's value has dropped due to this issue.

Better off selling him now imo, make a profit, and put the 20 million towards a different player. People rightly balk at the cost of someone like Doucoure, but the truth is that we could buy him with minimal outlay if we were to sell Gueye and Vlasic for a combined 50 million.

Would like Vlasic as a squad player next season. He would be back up to Sigurdsson if we keep Bernard as back up to the wingers! Also an option as number 8 if we have a different system. Needs a run of games for us to really assess whether he's suitable for the league!

I like him but I think moving him on for a tidy profit is likely what's going to happen. He'll want to be starting every week and I don't see Silva promising him that and another year on loan suits no one.

Brands saying he and Onyekeru are part of the plans might just be a tactic to drive the money up because both clearly have suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.