2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Nymzee If we went 433 next season then is he able do you think to play in one of the two box to box positions ?

Hows his tackling thesedays + tactically aware?

Ive enjoyed his highlights but theyre all only showing him attacking...

@Nymzee If we went 433 next season then is he able do you think to play in one of the two box to box positions ?

Hows his tackling thesedays + tactically aware?

Ive enjoyed his highlights but theyre all only showing him attacking...

Erm hard to say really, personally I think so but doing it in Russia and the PL are different. He’s much more physical and quick than people on here seem to think he is. Really hope he wants to give it another go here. Rate him very highly.

Erm hard to say really, personally I think so but doing it in Russia and the PL are different. He’s much more physical and quick than people on here seem to think he is. Really hope he wants to give it another go here. Rate him very highly.

He does look very good and also in tight spaces but i think the defensive side is key...needs to be box to box for us i think...in a 433.

He does look very good and also in tight spaces but i think the defensive side is key...needs to be box to box for us i think...in a 433.

I think he’s a good presser and sometimes that’s enough if you’re not the best tackler. Again, they play a funky formation though for CSKA so it’s hard to know for sure till it’s tried.

Not that Silva seems to want to try 4-3-3 often.

I think he’s a good presser and sometimes that’s enough if you’re not the best tackler. Again, they play a funky formation though for CSKA so it’s hard to know for sure till it’s tried.

Not that Silva seems to want to try 4-3-3 often.

We havent really got the players for 433 so thats why im interested to know if Niko could cut it...

Vlasic is probably the type of player to fit Silva system as one of the 2 8/10 in a 3 man midfield. Whether he gas burnt his bridges by all his mouthing off remains to be seen. I would like to see him given a go as he would save us a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.