2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not bad words from Silva there for him.
....surprised me. Saying that, I still think there’s very little chance of Vlasic ever returning.

Sounded to me that they both agreed Vlasic would go on loan for a season to boost him up before coming back in the summer...

What did he say

He made the decision to loan Vlasic + discussed it with him and Vlasic had the same idea as him.

The idea was for Vlasic to go off for a season and improve and play...then return.

It wasnt just Vlasic's idea, it was both of their ideas and Silva made the final decision.

It really sounded like it would just be a season long loan and he'll be back in the squad in the summer.

According to Russian press he could go Zenith. They made him one of their priorities and unlike Cska they have money to buy him. His price on Transfermarkt has risen from 10 to 18 mil. € during his loan spell so they expect the fee to be anywhere between 15 and 18 mil.€. Everon might make some profit on him in the end.

Unfortunately whenever the lad played for us , he would lose the ball and a few seconds later it would be in our net. Maybe worth another try.

Status
Not open for further replies.