Niko Kranjcar

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd or 3rd time around for this fella...I have a feeling we'll go for him, and get him this time

Whoever wrote this at Sky seems to think the same too

http://www.skysports.com/interactive/top_tens_story/0,25722,11994_6524892,00.html

Coming in at number 2 on the likely transfer's this January

2) Niko Kranjcar to Everton

We've long been fans of Kranjcar, who seems a thoroughly nice chap as well as being an excellent footballer. You sense that he would not be agitating for a move unless he had reached the end of his quite considerable tether. But one Premier League start all season - thanks to rather impressive alternatives in Gareth Bale, Luka Modric and Rafael van der Vaart - has pushed Kranjcar to the point where he needs regular football to keep his place in the Croatian national team. Step forward Everton, who will have a creative gap once the itchy feet of Stephen Pienaar waltz out of Goodison. Kranjcar's cheapish price tag would certainly suit the necessarily tight David Moyes.

2nd or 3rd time around for this fella...I have a feeling we'll go for him, and get him this time

Whoever wrote this at Sky seems to think the same too

http://www.skysports.com/interactive/top_tens_story/0,25722,11994_6524892,00.html

Coming in at number 2 on the likely transfer's this January

2) Niko Kranjcar to Everton

We've long been fans of Kranjcar, who seems a thoroughly nice chap as well as being an excellent footballer. You sense that he would not be agitating for a move unless he had reached the end of his quite considerable tether. But one Premier League start all season - thanks to rather impressive alternatives in Gareth Bale, Luka Modric and Rafael van der Vaart - has pushed Kranjcar to the point where he needs regular football to keep his place in the Croatian national team. Step forward Everton, who will have a creative gap once the itchy feet of Stephen Pienaar waltz out of Goodison. Kranjcar's cheapish price tag would certainly suit the necessarily tight David Moyes.
hehe look at this: http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_6524824,00.html

I'd take Kranjcar here in a flash. He'd score goals for us.

That's a certainty. Funny how time changes things, I remember when he was all things good at Spurs for a while. He's played in the Prem for some time now, if Pienaar's off, I defintely wouldn't mind him coming in

You know who mentioned this t'other day , like .

Im saying Bentley in a Peanut , btw swap deal . We lose , either way , alas .

I love Stevie mate, i followed from Ajax/Dortmund ALWAYS loved his locks, this'll hurt when he goes, particularly if its to Spurs who are a genuinally decent side following a few years of serious investment. That hurts a lot cos it should be us. They play decent ball, and will challenge for some silverware - thats all the lad wants, nothing wrong with it.

As for Bentley, if we get him in exchange, and a secret handshake on Kranjcar, it looks a lot rosier.

One thing i,ll say in favour of Bentley or Kranjcar is they like a shot from distance, something we seriously lack in the current squad, billy aside, who cant get a look in. Good replacements if stevie P is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.