Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could? You american now :eek:

I mean Dave how you can advocate Bilic is beyond my comprehension...cant even begin to argue the obvious...

Disciples sounds fascinating doesnt it...
What's American about using could in that sentence?

The fact they are still trying to clean up the mess left from Kovac’s management doesn’t mean the current incumbent is necessarily bad. It would be like Duncan struggling to turn it around here and having patchy form.
You dont need to like the guy but thats a bit silly isnt it???
Besides, Bayern have operated with a DOF for a while now, Hasan Salihamidžic has been running the show for a few years. The buck should stop with him, yes?

No he has'nt ever won a huge amount as a manager but that is not why he has the reputation he does have. He is highly respected because he is the guy who is responsible for many of the modern day coaching methods and tactical innovations.
So it is he who is responsible for the amazingly boring 4-5-1, pitty-patty possession-based style that has made most games an absolute bore?

You dont need to like the guy but thats a bit silly isnt it???
Besides, Bayern have operated with a DOF for a while now, Hasan Salihamidžic has been running the show for a few years. The buck should stop with him, yes?
I am sure Kovac is a lovely man. But the decline in their play reeks of Martinez. Bayern are kind of operating in a unique environment. They have turned the Bundesliga into a one-team league, so winning it is not as great an achievement as it seems.

So it is he who is responsible for the amazingly boring 4-5-1, pitty-patty possession-based style that has made most games an absolute bore?
Bielsa plays a 3-3-3-1 formation. Possession football is fine when done properly, you can't base anything on what was done under Silva as he did'nt have tactical nous or really the players to do it properly. Still rather watch that than hoofball/direct stuff any day, clogger stuff

Inappropriate Behaviour
Pavard, Hernandez, tolliso, sule, gnabry.

Literally half their side. Don't need to Google it knobhead.

Pavard joined Bayern in 2019 and has played only 10 times since knobhead

Hernandez joined Bayern in 2019 and has made 6 appearances knobhead

Tolisso has only made 30 appearances in 3 years knobhead

You are a clueless knobhead that needs to use google knobhead

Pavard joined Bayern in 2019 and has played only 10 times since knobhead

Hernandez joined Bayern in 2019 and has made 6 appearances knobhead

Tolisso has only made 30 appearances in 3 years knobhead

You are a clueless knobhead that needs to use google knobhead

Changing the goalposts... Niko kovac didn't take anything over from guardiola.

Shall I call you knobhead 4 times?

Embarrassing

On the planet that remembers Don Revie, Billy Bremner, Norman Hunter etc etc They've been a sleeping giant a little bit longer than Everton. You're obviously not as old as some on here.

Quite. It was a while back, granted, but Liverpool/Leeds was THE match once upon a time. Last winners of the Div 1 Championship, ran United close for the PL, made a CL semi if I recall correctly.

Then they went pop.

On the planet that remembers Don Revie, Billy Bremner, Norman Hunter etc etc They've been a sleeping giant a little bit longer than Everton. You're obviously not as old as some on here.

3 league title and 1 fa cup.

No more of a sleeping giant than Huddersfield

Dont even need to go back that far to be honest. That strachan batty speed dorigo era wasnt that bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.