Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kovac is simply on a fact finding mission I think the Everton game was not a great choice. There was no way he wasn't going to be linked to the Everton job and I find it hard to believe he wasn't at least asked about possible interest if not interviewed formally.
I think it may be a condition for any new manager that Duncan will be assistant manager although they may have to employ an English speaking translator for both manager and assistant.

Changing the goalposts?? Do you mean moving the goalposts?

No my point is that he won the domestic treble with a team that was still together from the pep era, as simple as that, even someone as thick as you could of won with that team
I will never get Pep admiration, like he invented football. He managed peak messi, xavi, iniesta then bayern year after heyckens was beating Barca 5-0 away and won a league with a lot of selfabsorbing philosophy. Now he hasn't done anything that Pellegrini did not do.

I will never get Pep admiration, like he invented football. He managed peak messi, xavi, iniesta then bayern year after heyckens was beating Barca 5-0 away and won a league with a lot of selfabsorbing philosophy. Now he hasn't done anything that Pellegrini did not do.

Well he amassed 198 points over 2 seasons rather than having to rely on Steven Gerrard slipping over to win his only title in the country, so I'd say he's done a bit more myself.

Arteta wud have been a dream . Sad to see all these "ambitious" managers being linked , who will just use us as the stepping stone . I want someone whom i can relate to . Arteta seems just so perfect .

If he was at Goodison yesterday, and is linked heavy with Arsenal, he might of just been scouting us.

Good point. In which case the lads who seen him should have vollied him into Stanley park instead of getting photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.