Next seasons position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houghty19

Player Valuation: £15m
Simple question given the changes happening at the club where do we sensibly think we could finish (sensibly) and where would you be happy finishing. Personally I think with the right additions we can get top 6 but I would be happy with 8th again if we were starting to play attractive football and it looked like we were heading in the right direction.

Simple question given the changes happening at the club where do we sensibly think we could finish (sensibly) and where would you be happy finishing. Personally I think with the right additions we can get top 6 but I would be happy with 8th again if we were starting to play attractive football and it looked like we were heading in the right direction.

Ask me again on the 9th August when the window has shut.

Minimum of 7th for me.

There's already enough of a gap between the top 6 and the rest of the league. We should be comfortably the best if the rest. Anything else would be a poor season.

Win the league, but if we get back into the Europa places and get close to the top 4 then that will be a good start for this season

Win the league the year after

Status
Not open for further replies.