Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTD saying Sunday Express saying West Ham maybe back in for Moyes........thank God.

It could be a case that all 3 clubs want the same manager and get none.

It would be hilarious and so wrong if Moyes ends up the most wanted man in the management front and ends up getting a major deal.

Pellegrini's won trophies, his West Ham adventure hasn't exactly been fairy tale stuff.

My concern about Ancelotti is how much energy is he going to invest into this job? He's been there, seen it and done it. His career will go down as a glittering success so he has nothing to prove here.

Despite what you say, I do think we have to look at the fact it has been a long time since he's had to build a team. It is not an easy thing to do at all.

This is my concern too. Unquestionably one of the very best managers of all time but he’s never took over anyone who aren’t already a top team playing in Europe.

This would be a new experience for him and, in terms of perception, would be a huge risk for him when he could easily just join an Arsenal or another established top team where the environment is perhaps more conducive to the success he’s used to.

The other question with Ancelotti that many seem to raise is hunger. Does he still have it? In recent years, he’s notably slackened his approach with Bayern players condemning his training sessions and putting on extra sessions of their own, and sometimes abandoning them altogether at Napoli.

Every manager represents a risk, but it’s important we get the right manager at the right time. Big appointment for the club and a huge opportunity if we get it right. But, the reality is we’re 2 points off relegation and the margin for error is extremely small.

I think there is more chance of Arteta going to Arsenal rather than us tbh. They definitely interviewed him last time before choosing Emery and i think Arsenal would probably be his first choice. If he went to Arsenal and we somehow miraculously got Carlo Ancelotti, well i would be absolutely delighted with that. Best xmas present ever.

Arteta to Arsenal
Ancelotti to Everton
Moyes to West Ham (lmao)

Make it happen.

I have got to admit I would have been happy with Arteta but now Ancelotti has become available, I would have no hesitation in going for him, would be a real statement for our club.

Quite happy to have him for next couple home games. Poor with kean decision today imo but overall 2 good results and with a stack of injuries was a really good point.

With the injury list he is best option for next 3 home matches. Could pull off a cup win.

Status
Not open for further replies.