Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howe set to pick up a great win at Stamford Bridge to end a tough run. Fair reward for some very good performances recently that haven’t resulted in points on the board.

People saying they can’t defend but they’ve conceded less than us, less than Chelsea, the same as Arsenal and just one more than Spurs.

Unless we win at Old Trafford, they’ll stay above us too, even after the horrific run that people have pointed out.

Eddie’s kids doing the business.
two points above us in one of the worst Everton starts in the past 5 years, Wow sign him up Farhad.

Gone very quiet

Either great news because we’re negotiating with one of the GOATs in Carlo, or terrible news as we’re running out of options

As it’s Everton, latter

It’ll be announced after the game tomorrow I reckon.

I voted Arteta as I think he has Everton at heart but also a ruthless streak. There is also the tradition that we only win trophies when ex players are at the helm. Cahill and Ferguson on the team we would have a little bit of everything!

Arteta most certainly does not have Everton at heart. He's another merc, which is fine.
The bloke gave us his best years, then understandably wanted to sample Champions League football before he retired. He was nearly 30 and it was his last chance.

If he was a “mercenary“ he’d have pushed for a move 2 or 3 years earlier when he was at his peak and we were nowhere near winning anything.

Much prefer Arteta than the likes of “Evertonians” Rooney and Barkley who got out at the first opportunity.

The bloke gave us his best years, then understandably wanted to sample Champions League football before he retired. He was nearly 30 and it was his last chance.

If he was a “mercenary“ he’d have pushed for a move 2 or 3 years earlier when he was at his peak and we were nowhere near winning anything.

Much prefer Arteta than the likes of “Evertonians” Rooney and Barkley who got out at the first opportunity.
Arteta's a rat mate IMO

He's a rat

Status
Not open for further replies.