Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He lasted for 1 year in Spain. Or 42 games. This is not 5 minutes. Beat Barcelona. Also, Sociedad are somewhat hampered in that they can only have about 6 players in the squad not from their academy/region. For a foreign coach looking for quick results this is obviously difficult.

He finished 13th with West Ham. 9 points above the relegation zone. There were the 3 “poo” teams, 4 more teams, and then his west ham team. When he took over they were in the bottom 3.

Sunderland were doomed that season. Ellis Short had turned off the money tap. I could say he was unlucky, but taking that job was a genuinely stupid decision and he fully deserved what happened to him.

I wouldn’t want Moyes back here at all. But some mistruths are being spoken about him.
i noticed you didnt mention the utd gig!
I didn’t mention it because united win the league every year and are always in the final of the champions league. The managers who have taken over since he left have proved that. Oh no, wait, they haven’t.

I’d agree with you that his time at United was a bit of a disaster. But I think it was always going to be. No big time manager was going to follow SAF and take over that aging squad.

Since he left LVG won and FA cup and Jose won a “treble” of secondary trophies (don’t get me wrong, trophies us Everton fans would kill for). However, it hasn’t exactly been a giant success since Alex Ferguson departed. Mourinho even said getting that united team to 2nd was his greatest achievement in management.

Also worth pointing out that Moyes had a better win % at united that both LVG and OGS.

If the media are to be believed we are the poisoned chalice of the Prem. Reports this morning that Emery swerved us.
Don't need the media to tell us this when we've sacked four managers in five years, still have expectations of joining the top 6 and further but have started to trim back the investment due to earlier overspending.

It's not really that attractive to the top candidates.

Things may have been moving behind the scenes but being kept quiet so that it doesn't interfere with our important match tomorrow. Might start hearing more after the match with a bit of luck. Knowing Everton though they may have not actually even to spoken to anyone at all yet which wouldn't surprise me either. Hopefully they have though.

Announce Ancelloti on Monday please blues. lol

Howe set to pick up a great win at Stamford Bridge to end a tough run. Fair reward for some very good performances recently that haven’t resulted in points on the board.

People saying they can’t defend but they’ve conceded less than us, less than Chelsea, the same as Arsenal and just one more than Spurs.

Unless we win at Old Trafford, they’ll stay above us too, even after the horrific run that people have pointed out.

Eddie’s kids doing the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.