Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong but from previous times we've been after managers I think I remember that bookies odds tend not to be very indicative

....when it becomes likely, the odds will shrink. There is value out there if folk think the likes of Pochetino is a target, although it probably won’t take much money for the odds to shorten considerably.

I'm not trying to mate, I understand it would be feutile to try - I'm simply responding to the insinuation that I don't think Howe is a top manager and should rightly be a candidate.

Plenty of deluded souls on here too busy pushing the idea of Simeone, Ancelotti, Pochettino and Allegri as if we've got a cat in hells chance. Or, on the other side, trying to convince themselves that Gallardo or Fereira are in any way qualified to drag us out of a relegation battle.

And Howe is? lol moyes Howe, Pardew Hughes they can all GTF

what are you on about you mad man

someone said winning the league with porto is the same as winning it with Bayern when it's not

porto are second most successful behind benfica same way as Dortmund are behind Bayern you absolute whopper

go and finger howe you tory bell

Are you a tory mate? Seems like a peculiar way to compliment someones opinion on a football forum?

Each to their own...

Get on the Gallardo bus...hes pro brexit i hear..

The Var decisions were outrageous. But if you're a man facing the sack with a 3 million payout. Who cares? That has to stop. We need a manager who would rather lose his teeth than to accept that. Yeah he gets a fine, sure the club is fined. Does it matter? Who gives a rats ass, it's pocket change.

Imagine a Chairman who backs that and furthermore say's, if you appoint that ref for a derby again, I'm gonna call corruption. Squeaky wheels and put their feet to the fire. The meek, mealy mouthed acceptance from the club is frankly embarrassing.

It belongs in a doff your cap, Brideshead, Downtown Abbey revisited nightmare. Know your place. It makes me want to puke. The shrimp sarnie brigade don't know their ass from their elbow. Get someone in who is going to purge the old guard and the serial losers. A man who will stamp his authority on the club.

Probably won’t get the chance to this weekend, mate.

Klopp (AKA the B-tec Vitor Pereira) is on, same time.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.