Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning the league with Porto and Fenerbache is like winning the Bundesliga with Bayern.

what logic are we using then?

do we take away all alex fergusons league medals and say oh well they were the best team in the league so winning the league was easy?

cant make this stuff up on here

also it's not because benfica are far more successful than porto, it's like winning the league with Dortmund, something a certain manager across the park got his Liverpool job based on and that hasn't turned out badly

This is just not true.

One of the best managers £ for £ managers in the league, has turned loads of league one and championship players into proven Premier League & International quality.

Also, all managers make poor signings. Two is a drop in the water across 4 or 5 years there. Plus, both Ibe and Solanke are still young, 23 or under. Every chance he does with them what he did with Wilson, Fraser, Ake, Brooks and a few others who were all raw youngsters when they signed too. Even if they don't make the grade and he sells both on this summer, he's unlikely to have made a significant loss on what they paid for them - certainly not when you balance the massive profit he'll have made on the rest of the squad he's built there on a peanuts.

The main gripe people have with him is that he paid big money to Liverpool.
You ain't getting many people signing up to the cult of Howe mate .
No matter how much you try .

2FAC9344-092C-4A0B-A31A-314459AFA75A.jpeg

You ain't getting many people signing up to the cult of Howe mate .
No matter how much you try .

I'm not trying to mate, I understand it would be feutile to try - I'm simply responding to the insinuation that I don't think Howe is a top manager and should rightly be a candidate.

Plenty of deluded souls on here too busy pushing the idea of Simeone, Ancelotti, Pochettino and Allegri as if we've got a cat in hells chance. Or, on the other side, trying to convince themselves that Gallardo or Fereira are in any way qualified to drag us out of a relegation battle.

I thought Moyes was named as one of the 4 - all because of Kenwright. Kenwright needs f'cking off immedialey harping on about Moyes. He needs to get into 2020 the old g't

Status
Not open for further replies.