Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitor Pereira has emerged as Everton’s first-choice to become their new manager following the sacking of Marco Silva. The highly-regarded 51-year-old is keen to move to the Premier League and is believed to also be on Arsenal’s radar having previously been considered by Chelsea.
Pereira is currently the coach of Chinese club Shanghai SIPG who have offered him a new three-year deal but he is set to turn that down. The Portuguese has also been asked whether he would like to become the coach of Chinese national team but Telegraph Sport understands that he is willing to talk to Everton.

Telegraph also say that Vitor Pereira is the first choice

This is quite possibly the most depressing thing i will ever read:

Former West Ham, Newcastle and West Brom manager Alan Pardew says he is interested in the vacant Everton manager's job but says ex-Toffees boss David Moyes would be a "good fit". (Mail)

I really hope we don’t go anywhere near Vítor Pereira.

He wasn’t good enough for us in 2013, he’s since won the Chinese and Greek leagues, and domestic cups. Financially and commercially we’re a much bigger club than we were back then. There’s no way he’s resume is good enough to manage us.

I’m so over the replacement of managers every few years, Pereira has managed six different clubs since 2013 and despite the fact he’s now managed nine different clubs he’s yet to remain as the manager of a club for more than two consecutive seasons.

I’d honestly rather Moyes and I really don’t want to have Moyes return...

If I was Moshiri I'd cycle to Madrid to open talks with Diego Simeone to become the next manager of Everton Football Club.

I'd show him all about Everton Football Club including videos of Alan Ball and explain to him that we want you to be the next great icon of Everton Football Club...in management if not player.

Status
Not open for further replies.