Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva doesn't even deserved to be mentioned in the same breath as Gallardo or Ten Haag.
Well, logically I can agree, but after seeing Koeman and Martinez fail whilst being very successful on international stage, I fear the tactical requirements of the Premier League is not everyones cup of tea. Ten Haags CL accomplishments are VERY exciting, and normally I would go all-in for something like that. But once bitten....

I think we need a safe pair of hands for the rest of this season, someone with experience of winning premier league games to get us up the table a bit. Let that manager keep us in the premier league,
We should use the time to scout a top manager for next season and beyond, we should also let Brands take stock of the whole playing side of the club and then come up with a comprehensive package we can offer that new manager which hopefully will attract someone of stature.

Well, logically I can agree, but after seeing Koeman and Martinez fail whilst being very successful on international stage, I fear the tactical requirements of the Premier League is not everyones cup of tea. Ten Haags CL accomplishments are VERY exciting, and normally I would go all-in for something like that. But once bitten....
Blew it against Spurs.

I’ve been saying AVB would be a good, realistic choice. Doing well at Marseille. Only thing is I think he signed a two year deal back in the summer, so probably wouldn’t move until the end of this season at least.
His spells at both Spurs and Chelsea weren’t that successful and there were multiple reports that he had difficulty dealing with players - Lukaku iirc was especially scathing of his management.

On the other hand if team photos became like this I might be persuaded.. ;)
Zenit St Petersburg players and manager Andre Villas-Boas strike a pose.
Zenit St Petersburg players and manager Andre Villas-Boas strike a pose.
FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.