Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We beaten Chelsea 4/6 games at Goodison and 90% of that win was new manager bounce plus Goodison.. Sunday is the true test of him.
Cahill/Arteta and Dunc should NOT be our next manager
Who then?

For me it's get the best available who's willing to come. I'm hoping that'll be Carlo Ancelotti myself. Like everything else tho it'll be a gamble.

Who then?

For me it's get the best available who's willing to come. I'm hoping that'll be Carlo Ancelotti myself. Like everything else tho it'll be a gamble.
Carlo is number 1 after that then it’s completely up to Brands..it’s why he pay him huge

TBH our next many will probably be someone we havnt even thought of or mentioned.. That seems to beBrands style.. everything on the down low

Koeman, Martinez & Silva were all called for & have each fell from their pedestal....

How long would the next manager last.... ?

Moyes would give us the stability we need & take us back into Europe...

Or we go through this all again & again...

We're talking Everton here! He'd do a job like he always did. We are not Sunderland or West Ham or anything like them. I am not endorsing Moyes - far from it. I wanted him gone long before he went.
But we are in a similar position to they both were when he went there. And no, he didn't always "do a job". He nearly took us down.

We beaten Chelsea 4/6 games at Goodison and 90% of that win was new manager bounce plus Goodison.. Sunday is the true test of him.
Cahill/Arteta and Dunc should NOT be our next manager
100% The chelsea game was all endeavour and no class really. It will not work for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.