Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outcome of this will be very telling, the suspicion is that there are 3 influencers making the decisions, 2 of whom are not football people.

There are sentimental candidates and flavours of the month but if we have a director of football worth his salt it’s got to be someone with a track record that stands up over time.

I would say every single manager comes with risks attached even the ones that are best in paper. All we need to hope for is that we don’t employ Moyes again can’t be bothered having to message you every weekend moaning ;)
Not much of a risk with Moyes - you know what we'll get. Exactly what we got the last 5 years he was here. Sounds OK right now this minute but we want more don't we?

Now I remember one of them SiccerAM thingies back in 2005ish and them questions you know like "longest in the shower" etc!
One was hardest man and an Everton player who I can't remember right now said Tim Cahill! Surprised me cus Dunc was there at the time but food for thought!!
Maybe he was thinking about something else after the shower question!

Not much of a risk with Moyes - you know what we'll get. Exactly what we got the last 5 years he was here. Sounds OK right now this minute but we want more don't we?
I would say as a fan base we have been very accepting of not being the best for far too long he would be a step backwards definitely need a superstar manager that will make people take notice if we are serious

I would go Ancelotti then Moyes before Arteta. With Moyes you know he will build a base for future success. With a bit more money he might even break the glass ceiling this time.

I would go Ancelotti then Moyes before Arteta. With Moyes you know he will build a base for future success. With a bit more money he might even break the glass ceiling this time.
I wouldn’t risk spending so much money with Moyes I think he is that out of touch it would be doing exactly what we have been doing for far too long. We need someone with Ancelotti’s status who will attract the names and then when his day in the spot light is done the next manager will be set to hit the ground running and so on. I just don’t think Moyes can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.