Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....Ancelotti, Moyes look like ‘safe’ options but I wonder if these journeymen are not as ‘safe’ as we think. They move from club to club and country to country, they are getting no younger and I wonder if they’ve had their day.

its either a safe appointment or a progressive appointment. Both come with risk, but one probably comes with reward if the board get it right.

....Ancelotti, Moyes look like ‘safe’ options but I wonder if these journeymen are not as ‘safe’ as we think. They move from club to club and country to country, they are getting no younger and I wonder if they’ve had their day.

its either a safe appointment or a progressive appointment. Both come with risk, but one probably comes with reward if the board get it right.

None of us are getting any younger, thats the way it works

You cant put Ancelotti in the same sentence as Moyes.

Its public that I am a hopeless dreamer. But I like to paint pictures or narratives. Football, despite the wall to wall crap of Opta Stats and "Most assists since last week" crap, always has a story that real people are in.

Perhaps Duncan started his own small, and maybe short, chapter on Saturday.

I have found myself wondering where Dunc could take us. I know logic would dictate that it's a bad Idea to make him our permanent manager. However Saturday was fantastic and if he can get that level of commitment from our players then who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.