Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a giggle if Dunc takes them to Old Trafford, we bash them all over the shop and come home with 3 points. Then the board dither, he gets Leicester done in the cup, whose next after that?

Anyrate, by hook or by crook, he has the team for the FA cup at theirs..........can dream cant we?

When I look at the next 2 games I only want Ferguson to take us into them. Imagine getting the lads pumped for United and then the Goodison crowd will take care of the quarter final. Ferguson managing Everton in a cup quarter final under the lights....

Its public that I am a hopeless dreamer. But I like to paint pictures or narratives. Football, despite the wall to wall crap of Opta Stats and "Most assists since last week" crap, always has a story that real people are in.

Perhaps Duncan started his own small, and maybe short, chapter on Saturday.

I’m glad you’re on the Dunc train Roy. We only travel first class here.

WHAT’S OUR NAME
*beats chest*

Not necessarily true, remember We took weeks before going back for Sam who had been available the whole time.

Missing some context here mate - Walsh was DOF and wanted Alladyce.

If Brands doesnt want Moyes then he likely wont be here.

We also were pretty desperate with Unsworth losing game after game - Saturdays win has given us some time.

Now that Vitor has pulled out if we can't get the main man the don diddly dapper Marcelino then I'd happily settle for Emery, While I think he did a pretty poor job at least in his second season his defense is made up of David Luiz and Sokratis so I can sympathize with him a little, His CV is too good to ignore. I think he'll test the patience of many fans myself included though.

All aboard C.

CHOO CHOOOOOO

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.