Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a manager with some character and fire in his belly. We've been hiring fannies for too long. The thought of Emery makes me shudder.
Totally agree with that. The performance on Saturday is something Brands and Moshiri should learn from.
A team with Passion and enthusiasm is what the fans want and what the club needs. This can only be achieved with a Manager and backroom staff who can instill this and Motivate.
For this club to seriously progress then we have to buy players who are capable of performing with drive and controlled aggression and a Manager who can harness that.
Out of all the managers linked I can only see Gallardo who measures up to that task.
Incidently.. Football statues are only usually built after a player or manager is dead.
They're building one for Gallardo at River Plate now. He's 44!!

Simeone in a dream world … failing that Gallardo or Kovac. Also like the guys from Benfica and Salzburg but we haven't been linked

Totally agree with that. The performance on Saturday is something Brands and Moshiri should learn from.
A team with Passion and enthusiasm is what the fans want and what the club needs. This can only be achieved with a Manager and backroom staff who can instill this and Motivate.
For this club to seriously progress then we have to buy players who are capable of performing with drive and controlled aggression and a Manager who can harness that.
Out of all the managers linked I can only see Gallardo who measures up to that task.
Incidently.. Football statues are only usually built after a player or manager is dead.

Is that also a no for Pereira and Bordalas or Jardim?

Think if we beat United then we appoint a big name like Carlo or Emery. We’ll be safe (obviously not but into 12th or so) and Moshiri will feel more comfortable appointing a long term manager going into January and a better stretch of games. If we lose and other results go against us I can see a bit of a firefighter until the end of the season and then go from there.

I’d be shocked if Emery didn’t take it if he was one of the names asked about it, will be desperate to right the wrongs of Arsenal and prove himself as a manager as his stock will be at an all time low. I’d take 8th or 9th at this point with a long term manager in place and having him properly evaluate the squad. Always tough for a manager to come in and judge who he wants and doesn’t in a pre season due to fitness and lack of competitive games.

Think anyone coming in, especially if they’re foreign, will promote Dunc to an assistant given the reaction he got from the players and fans too. They’ll see that as a great bridge between the manager and players. Sort of like Sarri did with Zola at Chelsea.

I'd still be looking at Benitez to be honest

@Woolly Blue told me on Saturday that he's been speaking with Kopites who are genuinely worried that he might come here because they think he'd kick us on
Rafael is definitely a good manager but he was given a lot of slack at Newcastle. Got relegated and then won the championship with a Premier League squad. Finished 10th on goal difference and 13th.

Any time he won he was a tactical genius, any time he lost it was Mike Ashley’s fault. Spent £85m in that time too on crap although not sure who’s in charge of transfers there.

Think he’d do well here but a lot of people judge him on that Newcastle performance but he wasn’t nearly as good as he’s made out to be there. Steve Bruce of all people have them playing ok at the minute.

I doubt Mosh cares. He just wants a manager he can boast about while enjoying champagne breakfasts with business chums.

Status
Not open for further replies.