Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emery? I will admit to not knowing anything about the fella except for watching a few Arsenal games this season. My opinion is that his team was quite soft and I was concerned when he hung Xhaka out to dry when he lost his head. I don't think the man has the personality that's needed for this club, a similar criticism I would have levelled at Silva.

Think Emery always worked better a “smaller” club. Doesn’t look to be able to handle the superstar egos of like with PSG and with Ozil and the sort at Arsenal but did wonders with Sevilla. Think he’d do well with us but his away record everywhere has been poor.

Made a few quid with his sides over past few years. One year sevilla never won an away game. They were brilliant at home. But away from home no matter who they were playing i would bet on the other side. Esp when they were playing teams at the bottom. Would get good prices on them beating sevilla. And they usualy did. Same as when he came to Arsenal. Awful away team manager

You know, you would think German managers would want to come to the Premier League to be the step up rather than a slightly larger club in Germany. It would be logical to have that be their move, like Haissenhutl at Southampton(who I really thought would do a lot better than he is honestly).

You know, you would think German managers would want to come to the Premier League to be the step up rather than a slightly larger club in Germany. It would be logical to have that be their move, like Haissenhutl at Southampton(who I really thought would do a lot better than he is honestly).

funny because he's not german

he's austrian

Are the club just leaking names to gauge fan reaction? Can't believe how many we've been linked with. Might as well just run a poll on the website at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.