• My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emery would be an atrocious appointment
I thought he would do well at Arsenal but even with the poor squad they have it was fairly obvious that he did'nt get the PL. Whoever is telling Moshiri to look at the likes of Emery and Vitor needs kicking into touch imo, if it's Brands then we have a serious issue but i don't think it is tbh.

Think Emery always worked better a “smaller” club. Doesn’t look to be able to handle the superstar egos of like with PSG and with Ozil and the sort at Arsenal but did wonders with Sevilla. Think he’d do well with us but his away record everywhere has been poor.

The environment here would suit Emery better but the issues at Arsenal around not getting to grips with the language and communicating with players is worrying. Also how much passion does he really have for Everton? We’ve been here before hiring a manger who doesn’t really care and it goes to the players.

We should look at Emery's work at Seville and not a mad house like PSG or Arsenal, who has been on the decline for years and not invested in the squad. I actually believe that we have a better squad than Arsenal, they just have P-EA

Emery is far better than Vitor, Moyes, Eddie, Hughes or unproven Arteta

He did a decent job at all clubs including at Arsenal, whilst following his sack they are doing worse

I have little faith Moshiri will appoint the right person

I would first see how Duncan fares at Utd before deciding

My preferred realistic manager is Jardim of Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.