Votes: 21 2.1%
  • My choice isnt here, you really suck at polls

Votes: 161 15.8%
  • Lamborghini Gallardo

Votes: 57 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match kicked off at 4.30am PST so tired and want to go to sleep but reluctant as today has been boss and worried that overnight Everton will somehow manage to get their managerial act together quickly and I’ll wake up to find Moyes is gaffer again!
The football would be very similar to what you saw today if Moyes was in charge so I don’t know what you’re worried about

Given the profile of the squad only really Delph, Gomes, Dinge and Bernard have the technical ability to make a difference. Given Ghabim, Richy, DCL, Iwobi to an extent, Sidebie and Kean all have good athleticism a more agricultural approach is probably going to be better.

my wish list is
*good man motivator us verse them type of mentality
* fight for the shirt at all costs
* Speedy attacking transitions when the opportunity allows
* organised and compact defence low block style and cutting out crosses within 2-3 seconds
* if in doubt put it out
* tactically flexible
* And copious amounts of snidery

kind of like Simone if you will.

no point going for a coach with complex systems like Pep it doesn’t suit our squad identify the right man and bring him in

Apparently Gallardo’s contract expires at the end of next week, and he’ll be a free agent. Surely we should be having that conversation.
I think we've already had the conversation.

River Plate Manager
Argentina Superliga
Appointed: Jun 6, 2014
Contract until: 31.12.2021

Of course its not always 100% correct.
His chairman said it tbf, 2021
It’s probably more correct than the rag I read it in. It stated that he’s been on an annual rolling contract, and as it’s the end of the season he'd be free. Quite easily could be guff though.

Mirror saying Gallardo told his predident that he wont commit to the River Plate role beyond the cup match next week.

The smile on the owners face, said a lot. He loved Goodison yesterday. I think he might calm down on the manager search, give the big man a few games. Hopefully we'll get a manager who will play a style that suits the players we have. Instead of playing in the same say every week.

the new manager can then change the style.as.He gets the players who will suit the style.

Mirror saying Gallardo told his predident that he wont commit to the River Plate role beyond the cup match next week.

i know for a fact Juan luis berros was in Liverpool restaurant last weekend celebrating cutting gallardos deal.
It’ll be announced after the Argentinian cup final next week.
been slated by the moderator on here. So I’ll not advise anybody to gamble on it.

We need a manager who passionate, my god Dunc brought back the memories today. No more nice technical guys who wants to pass, pass.

Will be hard to find a passionate manager like Dunc who loves the club.

Our stadium and fans flourish when our players give it all

There are a couple of manager's that give real passion (ok probably quite a few in South America but that would be a risk importing them into the PL first up), one is Klopp and the other is Simeone.

Simeone is taylor made for this club, the way he wants his team to play would naturally get Goodison going. I doubt it is realistic but he would be far more suited to us than say an Arsenal. We should be moving heaven and earth trying to woo him if he wants out at Atletico.

The smile on the owners face, said a lot. He loved Goodison yesterday. I think he might calm down on the manager search, give the big man a few games. Hopefully we'll get a manager who will play a style that suits the players we have. Instead of playing in the same say every week.

the new manager can then change the style.as.He gets the players who will suit the style.
Yeah we won a game... let go in a bender Kenny Lar and forget about the manager situation..

no we need a new manager ASAP

Passion, I'm not talking fist-pumping, running down the line hugging ball boys. I'm talking about the ability to instill that into the team consistently, whenever they go out onto the field. That every blade of grass they cover, is instrumental.

100%. Let's be honest. It's grand the players worked and put a shift in. Everytime they pull on that jersey, home or away. It shouldn't matter. It should be there. And it's the minimum we should expect. But it's not happening.

To get that from a group of players you have to be unswerving, fierce, so utterly entrenched, you'll not only fight tooth and nail, you have to have the balls to say FU to anybody that dares to question your MO.

Over the park they've had that. United too. Ego's need to be checked. Hire someone who doesn't just demand you put a shift in. Hire someone who relentlessly has to win, shakes up the coop and put noses out of joint along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.