Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the madness has kicked in but heard a blue before on the radio before talking about Roy Keane,he was laughed out of court, but thinking about it, could he be a fit for us?Passionate(maybe too much I know!!)would kick butts in our over pampered dressing room, would go absolutely crazy at officials for example with these decisions that have cost us this season, an absolute winner with a winning mentality, and a real nasty so and so which I believe is exactly the type of character this so passive club of ours requires, yep point to his managerial credentials but maybe us as a club(I know he always talks about his admiration for the passion of us Evertonians)could be a marriage for him and us that clicks, yes a gamble but so to me are a number of the choices I see on the list,I would take him all day over Moyes,Hughes ,Howe etc, in fact I think it would be an exciting appointment, no compo to pay and he's down the road in Cheshire and no I haven't touched the Chang before you ask ;) lol

I'd rather have Roy Cropper than Roy Keane.

Been doing a little research, and I feel like Marcelino might be our man. Played a direct and counter attacking 4-4-2 at Valenica, winning the Copa del Rey last May. With our lack of healthy midfielders, and surplus of strikers I think that would be an optimal formation in the short term.

Long term he's qualified for the CL at both Villarreal and Valencia in La Liga, two clubs that are comparable with Everton.

_20191125_194341.JPG
_20191125_194416.JPG

Reported managers salaries last year....

Interesting that Howe is currently better paid than Silva (and fair play to hassenhuttl's agent on a side note)... We'd prob have to offer Howe 5 to 6m a year to get him, so double what we're paying Silva

Been doing a little research, and I feel like Marcelino might be our man. Played a direct and counter attacking 4-4-2 at Valenica, winning the Copa del Rey last May. With our lack of healthy midfielders, and surplus of strikers I think that would be an optimal formation in the short term.

Long term he's qualified for the CL at both Villarreal and Valencia in La Liga, two clubs that are comparable with Everton.

Can he speak English?

How much would we have to pay to get rid of Silva. Did he sign a 3 year contract?. Presumably we would have to pay Boa Morte off as well.

Wouldn't need to pay Big Dunc off. We could just give him a desk in a cellar like the guy from office space and let him stay here for free.

Research mate, see that's where you are going wrong we don't do research we just put all the names in a hat and get the tea lady to pick a name out

We need to stop wasting money on players and have a 'at any price' policy on getting the right manager in.
Eddie Howe is another Silva, someone with unknown potential.
If out DOF is prepared to spend £40m on Siggy, £50m on Richarlison etc why would you then get a bargain basement unproven managers in? It makes no forward thinking sense.
Top 3 on Brands list must be (in no particular order) Benitez, Simeone and Marcelino.

Status
Not open for further replies.