Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure who I would like I know who I don't want Moyes, Howe, Hughes
Ah haha. That's just cheating. You've got to play the game. ;)I've been reading up on De Boer at Ajax and I like the sound of him. Never seen Ajax play in years tbh. Any followers of Dutch football able to vouch for his credentials?

It really wouldnt be a suprise if moyes actually is trying to lure his way back. Not that it will happend like but he must be pulling all the moves atm.

Roberto's replacement will be the absolute KEY indicator in the type of ambition we actually have as a club. I think a lot of people are getting their hopes a bit too high with Moshiri. Moshiri might be the chairman that brings stability and improvement but not one that will throw money away. Whereas many blues are acting like we have just found the new Abramovich. I suppose by the end of the season we'll know what this new 'investor' is all about. I wouldn't want Mourinho. The guy is not happy unless he's spending £300m every season and does not have any faith in youth players.
I totally agree with you I wouldn't want Mourinho, even if I did there is absolutely no chance in Us getting him, Moshini will put some money forward but like you say it won't be a silly amount, anyway there's a very good basis of a team already here, there is work to be done and a few new faces needed, but what we need mostly is a good manager.

I feel like if anyone says Moyes or Benitez in a remotely serious tone then they need thread-banning.
Why ?
Moyes , I accept that and agree that he has done his time here , took the club as far as he could and it would not be a good appointment.

Benitez , I don't quite understand why he would not be considered. Because he managed Liverpool ? , because he passed a snide remark about us in frustration after a game ? If that were the test Mourinho certainly could not be considered or Pellegrini, Hiddink probably as well.

Benitez has to be considered, it may well be that he would not come to Liverpool to manage us and that has alredy been reported. But , he has managed top , top clubs on the continent and won trophies there. He is at the right age as well. If it were not for the Liverpool connection he would be right up there on a lot of peoples lists.

If we get a manager to make us great again, I don't care about his past.

Status
Not open for further replies.