Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 22567
View attachment 22566

Updated March 2016* numbers being thrown around at Jose earning around 15M

Its AMAZING that RM is so high up???

Names not even appearing in the top 20

Biesla
de Boer
Im not surprised by most of that. Most of those managers are in the prem and martinez probably got a raise when he signed that extension after the first season, 7th highest paid in the prem which isnt all that shocking given the context of his extension

give me jose
Would be a massive statement if we got him (I hated him over the Stones saga last summer too). Other than that I've no issue with him coming here. But I'd be amazed if we did get him. In reality if he doesn't go to Man Utd (which I think he will) I could see him at PSG. I know its said he wants to stay in the Premier League but in reality I couldnt see him coming to us over PSG (should he not go to Old Trafford). Its good to dream though!

Would be a massive statement if we got him (I hated him over the Stones saga last summer too). Other than that I've no issue with him coming here. But I'd be amazed if we did get him. In reality if he doesn't go to Man Utd (which I think he will) I could see him at PSG. I know its said he wants to stay in the Premier League but in reality I couldnt see him coming to us over PSG (should he not go to Old Trafford). Its good to dream though!

I keep thinking he could go to PSG but I can't see it right now. They're unchallenged in the league, zero competition.

Could see it if they get Ronaldo though.

I keep thinking he could go to PSG but I can't see it right now. They're unchallenged in the league, zero competition.

Could see it if they get Ronaldo though.
Thats true (no competition in the league). Would have a good chance in the Champs League though. Keep talking myself out of the chances of us getting him so as to ease my inevitable disappointment!

Status
Not open for further replies.