Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot need to get back in touch with reality. Your right you should be higher up than us and if run better your be fighting for 5th 6th or 7th but that's honestly your lot.

It's so funny reading how delusional most of you are. You will take our manager, we're get another and yep may well drop back to mid table but you certainly won't make top 4 in 5 years.
You were a big club once but that was around the time I was hitting puberty, Im going grey now which probably means a lot of you posters on here were still swimming in your dad's ( that's the bloke you never met who knocked your mum up) nut sack.

Anyway hope you all wake up soon but it is fun to dream.
Tell us again about the hostage situation with the fitness trainer mate

And how Ronald's brother has been in therapy since learning about his new wage packet.

Oh and the one about how Ronald doesn't want the job at all and he's only coming because you blew him out

You provincial no marks, you're living in the shadow of a club who have that book seller with the bell.

You lot need to get back in touch with reality. Your right you should be higher up than us and if run better your be fighting for 5th 6th or 7th but that's honestly your lot.

It's so funny reading how delusional most of you are. You will take our manager, we're get another and yep may well drop back to mid table but you certainly won't make top 4 in 5 years.
You were a big club once but that was around the time I was hitting puberty, Im going grey now which probably means a lot of you posters on here were still swimming in your dad's ( that's the bloke you never met who knocked your mum up) nut sack.

Who let the dogs out !!!!!nil satis nisi optinum !!!!!!!

*crying and shaking here you maniac

Congratulations on being old now! Is that why you have so much time to sit on other teams forums? Are you just lonely? Does someone need a hug? I genuinely don't remember us being this bitter when Moyes let his contract run down, just so he could go to Man U. Did we not give him a standing ovation after the last game of the season? Didn't the hate come afterward when he tried to belittle us just to try an get Baines? And what is Southampton fans obsession with Koeman if he was so hated? I never used to mind Southampton (only really thought about them twice a year) but I think Ive just found my new Newcastle ;) Can't wait to beat you again :bye:

Seems that way mate.

Tuesday is the day.
lpXZXRB.gif

Go on here to see a bunch of Southampton fans talking about single mothers and nut sacks.

Is this how low they've sank because they know were much bigger than them, and they'll probably end up getting relegated within a few years?

In Southampton, the single mothers are nuts, get in the sack easily, and have nut sacks.

Make of that what you will.

Congratulations on being old now! Is that why you have so much time to sit on other teams forums? Are you just lonely? Does someone need a hug? I genuinely don't remember us being this bitter when Moyes let his contract run down, just so he could go to Man U. Did we not give him a standing ovation after the last game of the season? Didn't the hate come afterward when he tried to belittle us just to try an get Baines? And what is Southampton fans obsession with Koeman if he was so hated? I never used to mind Southampton (only really thought about them twice a year) but I think Ive just found my new Newcastle ;) Can't wait to beat you again :bye:

Nobody wants to be dumped but you either act graciously , in public at least , or scream and shout that they were lucky to have you and were crap in bed anyway .

It seems as if Southampton fans have missed the play it cool memo.

I bet my life you either live in Shirley (probably down the Mutant Mile) or Thornhill or at best Town Hill Park.

Lads don't bite. Southampton are an irrelevance.

Just let them stew in their fume at the fact that we are getting their manager, and he's not even the one the majority of the fans want.

Status
Not open for further replies.