Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a saints fan, from everything thats been said and from our own ITK, seems like Koeman is on his way to you guys. I'm sad to see him go, he did us a very good turn, and really helped the club in a hard time for us.

Disappointed to see him go, but I have faith that we will find a good manager to succeed him, and that our club is in safe hands. Slightly suprised to see him go to you guys, your definitely the bigger club, but after two years of hard work with us and another crack at Europa this season, it's slightly surprising he would give that up, for rebuilding a struggling team (even with the promise of huge investment.)

A question to you Everton fans, with City, United, Wet Spam, Chelski and you lot all planning on big overhauls of your squads and spending X hundred million, do you think A) there are enough good players out there, for all these big clubs? B) By saying you have 150 million to spend aren't you opening yourselves up to overpaying massively on players, as clubs know you have cash to burn?
How much are we talking for big Virgil?

I'm a saints fan, from everything thats been said and from our own ITK, seems like Koeman is on his way to you guys. I'm sad to see him go, he did us a very good turn, and really helped the club in a hard time for us.

Disappointed to see him go, but I have faith that we will find a good manager to succeed him, and that our club is in safe hands. Slightly suprised to see him go to you guys, your definitely the bigger club, but after two years of hard work with us and another crack at Europa this season, it's slightly surprising he would give that up, for rebuilding a struggling team (even with the promise of huge investment.)

A question to you Everton fans, with City, United, Wet Spam, Chelski and you lot all planning on big overhauls of your squads and spending X hundred million, do you think A) there are enough good players out there, for all these big clubs? B) By saying you have 150 million to spend aren't you opening yourselves up to overpaying massively on players, as clubs know you have cash to burn?
Who said we are going to spend 150m.

A) Yes, there's plenty of good players and we can compete for them. There's only so many players to go around those top clubs.

B) We'll see how much we have when it has all been spent come September. At any rate, the whole world knows Premier League teams are flush with cash now and will be exploiting all of those teams looking to buy players.

Absolutely, but if you have the money you can do that, Moshiri hasn't made his money making bad business decisions, neither has Mansour or Abramovic. They won't spend what their respective clubs can't afford to lose. As for there being enough players for all the clubs yes there is and always will be enough quality players to buy.

Think he's gone for the project tbh the new owner is hugely ambitious here and will pay whatever it takes to get us into the champions league.

We have been badly mismanaged the last 2 seasons under a joke of a manager yet we were never in any real danger of relegation this season made 2 semi finals and we did beat you easily earlier in the season. With big investment and proper management I would expect champions league football.

About Koeman I can see every single saints fan rates him very highly and higher than Poch in most cases. Can you outline what his managerial and tactical strengths are?

Status
Not open for further replies.