Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe I'm getting pulled into this again.

Ok mate, let's do this the easy way.

Ronald Koeman has a pen. Ronald Koeman is holding said pen over a piece of paper. The paper in front of Ronald is a contract to become manager of Everton.

Now, if the layers knew this was happening, do you think the odds of him signing would;

• increase
  • decrease
  • not do much because ultimately we are just waiting for the Daily Mail to print a nice article and those meanies haven't yet had chance to brutally manipulate the market yet and ultimately odds definitely do not represent percentage of chance (perceived or otherwise)
Sigh.

Mate, I think you're a bit confused. If Koeman had a pen the odds are Mirallas would take it off him immediately.

Last edited:
Mate, I think you're a bit confused. If Koeman had a pen the odd are Mirallas would take it off him immediately.
youre_awesome_carl_sagan.gif

Just got back in so the state of plays seems the Esk hasn't heard whether Emery has accepted or rejected our offer and we are talking with Koeman's agent. The Mole says Emery's turned us down and we are talking to Koeman's agent. No one knows anything further?

Tomorrow it is then. Common sense suggests that neither have them have taken the job yet or someone somewhere would have leaked the story, pyar guesswork from everyone.

Love all the wet wipes and clueless journos on Twitter questioning whether coming to us would be a career move.

A club with an owner who is about to spend £100m before sales out who is extremely ambitious and wants us in a brand new stadium.

Meanwhile Southampton are buzzing off their 32000 capacity bowl and playing Shane Long up front.

Utter melts the lot of them. There is a reason why we are being linked with the likes of Koeman and Emery, no matter how much the nob heads question it.

Just got back in so the state of plays seems the Esk hasn't heard whether Emery has accepted or rejected our offer and we are talking with Koeman's agent. The Mole says Emery's turned us down and we are talking to Koeman's agent. No one knows anything further?

Wrong. No-one knows anything period.

Status
Not open for further replies.