Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see the Monchi and Emery at Everton. Can't just expect Sevilla to let both their manager and DoF to leave after 3rd EL crown. Emery without Monchi seems unlikely as well as he's comfortable with that partnership. I believe we'll end up with FDB come mid June.

Have you seen the Esk's post from last night mate?

He wasn't questioning Mole's info - actually said it looked to be spot on - but he proved that Mole had also been lying...

I saw that mole had posted from what looked like the same IP. Doesn't mean his info is wrong. Also doesn't mean he wasn't able to mask his IP. If he has the sort of connections that makes him privy to this info, then maybe he's want to mask his location when posting on an Internet forum. Frankly I don't care, apart from the Esk he's been the only one remotely near to what seems to be going on. In a thread where most people are either saying it will be Moyes or bashing ITKs, he's adding value.

60916744.jpg

Emery is still very much on but Option 2 is MP.

Still no plans to interview De Boer.

I have heard no more than that this morning.

My 'oh dear' comment was in regards to the abuse that I've received for sharing correct info.

Please don't let them put you off from posting. A lot of blues are interested in any info people have even if events then change course later.

Status
Not open for further replies.