Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's hilarious to go on about Bill being desperate for Moyes and his associated mediocrity... but from what I remember of 2013, I'm pretty sure there were plenty of stories about Kenwright being absolutely furious with Moyes behind closed doors, and irate at the feeling that he'd been played for a fool with the whole running-contract-down shenanigans?

Suspect Moyes isn't nearly as popular with BK as people are making out

Hopefully you're right but after seeing Moyes's mates resignation and Alan Brazil banging on how Moyes would do, I feel a bit uneasy. I know the Esk said Moyes is not in consideration. Maybe my concern is over the top.

I know it's hilarious to go on about Bill being desperate for Moyes and his associated mediocrity... but from what I remember of 2013, I'm pretty sure there were plenty of stories about Kenwright being absolutely furious with Moyes behind closed doors, and irate at the feeling that he'd been played for a fool with the whole running-contract-down shenanigans?

Suspect Moyes isn't nearly as popular with BK as people are making out
And since when has all of that stopped bill from taking the easy option?

You mean aside from

1) it not being the easy option
2) if we were looking for an easy option it would have been done a fortnight ago
and
3) it's not Bill's decision anyway

Aside from that, nothing I guess...
Might be the easy option in terms of actually getting a manager in?

And maybe the 'hard' options have failed.

Might be the easy option in terms of actually getting a manager in?

And maybe the 'hard' options have failed so it's now time to get the easier ones in?
It's not an easy option in that it would have a massively negative impact on the fanbase and the associated backlash. If we wanted the easy option FDB would be done and dusted, since he's practically begging for the job

One of his mate and there are a couple of ex footballers saying the same. Their opinions.

Apologise I have no idea how crap Brazil is I don't live in the uk.

Brazil is in South America and by all accounts are very good

3c6aac3d94eb3d4f3cb02dd52061b7da.png

Status
Not open for further replies.