Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing mate, and tbh was not expecting anything. We have to make an offer, he has to decide to accept, negotiate further or reject. Only when that's happened is there a prospect of hearing anything meaningful.

Late weekend/Monday at the earliest unless something unusual happens IMO.
Could I just ask ... Is Koeman off the table ? Overmars and Koeman working together not beyond realms of possibility ...

Nothing mate, and tbh was not expecting anything. We have to make an offer, he has to decide to accept, negotiate further or reject. Only when that's happened is there a prospect of hearing anything meaningful.

Late weekend/Monday at the earliest unless something unusual happens IMO.

Bill may want Moyes but Moshiri is the decision maker so there shall not be a power struggle I imagine?
I know it's hilarious to go on about Bill being desperate for Moyes and his associated mediocrity... but from what I remember of 2013, I'm pretty sure there were plenty of stories about Kenwright being absolutely furious with Moyes behind closed doors, and irate at the feeling that he'd been played for a fool with the whole running-contract-down shenanigans?

Suspect Moyes isn't nearly as popular with BK as people are making out

That was just when the story leaked wasn't it, and the club were forced to announce? Don't think there was any implication that the negotiations had been concluded at the weekend.
but it is announcements we are interested in, Im sure negotiations have been ongoing for ages with various parties

I know it's hilarious to go on about Bill being desperate for Moyes and his associated mediocrity... but from what I remember of 2013, I'm pretty sure there were plenty of stories about Kenwright being absolutely furious with Moyes behind closed doors, and irate at the feeling that he'd been played for a fool with the whole running-contract-down shenanigans?

Suspect Moyes isn't nearly as popular with BK as people are making out
I thought that, but then quickly thought wtf do I know? Can barely remember my own name

but it is announcements we are interested in, Im sure negotiations have been ongoing for ages with various parties
Yeah, but from what @The Esk is saying, we have yet to make an offer (or certainly conclude negotiations) with anyone - so there'd be no announcement to make over the weekend this time round

Status
Not open for further replies.