Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen someone that looked like Gary Megson in the B&M on county road.

That was MICK HUCKNALL mate, always goes the KFC on a FRIDAY before having a little bevvie in the BRICK. He only stays 'til abarrrr four, likes to get home handy, y'know...

The mole and all the mole puns are going to go down in GOT folklore.
This thread is up there with the Yarmolenko thread and that futbol Ukraine account as well as plane spotting trying to work out if Lukaku was coming to us.

Us Evertonians are a strange bunch

I wanted Martinez sacked partly because he was completely inept, and partly because we'd have some superb reading material for a few weeks.

Was trying to get on a Saints forum to debate Koeman. Interesting for such a 'big' club that 24 hours later I'm still awaiting 'activation' and the thread about Koeman runs to a grand total of 4 pages... this next manager thread here is at 1603, and they'll probably be another 4 pages before I finish typing this post.

The mole and all the mole puns are going to go down in GOT folklore.
This thread is up there with the Yarmolenko thread and that futbol Ukraine account as well as plane spotting trying to work out if Lukaku was coming to us.

Us Evertonians are a strange bunch
What normal person would put up with Everton and their habit of ballsing things up?

Yes but this would be insane even for them. The guy had half a season and nearly turned round the league when they were miles behind, including winning like a dozen(?) games in a row.

Not to mention he's also a club legend.

Can't see him being binned.

But aside from that is the timing of these ITK revelations - a few hours after they are on the AS site.

It's also not likely to be information that anyone connected to Everton would have (other than from the media). Can you really see someone interviewing for a job saying direct to their potential employer "well yeah I'm interested but I might get a better offer"?

The Madrid fans love him to death, and would slaughter their first born for him.

Was trying to get on a Saints forum to debate Koeman. Interesting for such a 'big' club that 24 hours later I'm still awaiting 'activation' and the thread about Koeman runs to a grand total of 4 pages... this next manager thread here is at 1603, and they'll probably be another 4 pages before I finish typing this post.

Amazing stuff.

If Newcastle have a Rafael thread thats 3200 pages, are they twice as big as us?

Depends on the forum I think. There's a 'New Manager' thread on another Everton forum that only has like 70 pages.

Amazing stuff.

If Newcastle have a Rafael thread thats 3200 pages, are they twice as big as us?
I've no idea what the media's criteria for 'big' club status appears to be any more. They seem to be of the opinion that because Southampton have finished about us for the last two seasons they are a big deal and Koeman would be taking a step down coming to Goodison.
So I assume a 3200 page thread makes Newcastle the biggest football club in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.