• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sallardyce 001.jpg

I am delighted if we go for Sam but I can't help but wonder why we havnt even spoke to Alan pardew. He's now going to west Brom and he's a top quality manager who could have done a great job for us.

It just seems a bit a strange to me but like I said I'm made up we are going for allardyce and not some total punt on a foreign manager like fonseca who would get us relegated

That awkward moment when someone is so good at sarcasm that it really sounds like they're being serious.

If Bill has one ounce of decency left, he will draw the line at Sammy Lee. No self respecting Evertonian would allow that cretin inside the doors of goodison park (you could say the same for Sam)

Yes, getting beat every week makes so much sense.
Crazy run of fixtures, new team, bad transfers lack of lukaku replacement etc contributed to a very very poor start. We were bad but still picking up some points. We lost 5-2 against a good arsenal side so board sack him with no replacement lined up. We are worse now than when koeman was here. Unsworth has done a worse job, not blaming the fella but we are worse. Now board is scraping the barrel and look like giving the job to their 5th choice candidate. Farcial!!!! Sack board!!!

So yes koeman is to blame for poor start but board has proven they are quite simply crap and not up to running a corner shop let alone a pl club with ambition.

Crazy run of fixtures, new team, bad transfers lack of lukaku replacement etc contributed to a very very poor start. We were bad but still picking up some points. We lost 5-2 against a good arsenal side so board sack him with no replacement lined up. We are worse now than when koeman was here. Unsworth has done a worse job, not blaming the fella but we are worse. Now board is scraping the barrel and look like giving the job to their 5th choice candidate. Farcial!!!! Sack board!!!

So yes koeman is to blame for poor start but board has proven they are quite simply crap and not up to running a corner shop let alone a pl club with ambition.

Poor start, poor transfers, no plan, no identity, sold the core young spine of the team.

Koeman and Walsh had more money to spend than our last two managers combined and here we are now.

It seems to me as though a lot are giving Koeman a free pass compared to the foaming over Far Sam coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.