Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you even imagine the AGM in January when we've appointed Allardyce, the stadium has fallen through and we're still on about 20 points.

I doubt Moshiri will even turn up. Spin that one 'John_B' you sweaty meff

I am delighted if we go for Sam but I can't help but wonder why we havnt even spoke to Alan pardew. He's now going to west Brom and he's a top quality manager who could have done a great job for us.

It just seems a bit a strange to me but like I said I'm made up we are going for allardyce and not some total punt on a foreign manager like fonseca who would get us relegated

I am delighted if we go for Sam but I can't help but wonder why we havnt even spoke to Alan pardew. He's now going to west Brom and he's a top quality manager who could have done a great job for us.

It just seems a bit a strange to me but like I said I'm made up we are going for allardyce and not some total punt on a foreign manager like fonseca who would get us relegated

hahahahahhahahaha

The sleeper accounts are all cutting loose here aren't they.

Pardew lol

Can you even imagine the AGM in January when we've appointed Allardyce, the stadium has fallen through and we're still on about 20 points.

I doubt Moshiri will even turn up. Spin that one 'John_B' you sweaty meff

Good Evening frandelino, what can I say that hasnt already been said, utterly shameful people running our great football club firmly into the ground and still we and yes I include myself, WE sit idly by while our hopes and dreams are CRUSHED on a daily basis.

Nil Action Nisi HORSE MANURE

Dafuq lad

lollollollol:Blink:o_O:red:

Even West Brom wouldn't contemplate Fat & Midget.

The way I can empathise with some people who say they will find it hard to support Everton if Allardyce takes over is to think of Pardew becoming our manager. He to me would be the worst.

I would love a Silva or AVB but I will tolerate Allardyce just as long as we win more than we lose and we don't end up missing a top manager due to timing. (say Simeone becomes available and he says well I would have gone to Everton but they had Sam on a cast iron contract...yes I know pigs may fly he would come here)

Oh and he is not here longer than 18 odd months.

Good Evening frandelino, what can I say that hasnt already been said, utterly shameful people running our great football club firmly into the ground and still we and yes I include myself, WE sit idly by while our hopes and dreams are CRUSHED on a daily basis.

Nil Action Nisi HORSE MANURE

Good evening mein DisgustedofWaltonFrandelino

Wools, locals, Frandels, Dangers, everyone is to blame for this.

We allowed charlatans like @The Esk and similar to peddle a lot of tosh and we lapped it up, we drank that milkshake, we believed when we should have scrutinised.

We let those social media sweats who would put down those who complained with the 'some fans' 'don't deserve anything nice' and all that, when we KNEW there was no net spend, we KNEW there were dodgy transfer, we KNEW the stadium had fallen through.

And now, Farhad the weirdo with his Jim White mate, has given us Allardyce / Lee / Shakespeare / Walsh with oversight from Bill and Bob.

This is Everton, and this is an Everton that will be relegated and bankrupt (financially, not just morally) in five years time.

I haven't blamed Allardyce...he hasn't even got the job yet. I'm simply expressing opinion that he's not for me, and stating why. What's difficult to understand about that?

for anyone to say he's the only option just shows how demoralised the fan base is with the current mess the Board and investors have put us in. It's a disgraceful situation. Bringing in Sam Allardyce will add to that....maybe not in a football way, but Everton is more than just football....if you don't understand that it's more than just the football aspect for the very vast majority of people then you're completely missing something.
Our current profile is 'great Club in the doldrums - great challenge for any decent manager wanting to really test themselves and steady the ship before awakening the slumbering giant.

What I understand and what I know is that I don’t want us to get relegated which is highly likely if David Unsworth is allowed to continue as manager. So that’s where I take issue with you when you say carry on till the summer. That’s just silly and foolish. But go ahead. Name me a manager we could get right now. Please name one.

Our current profile is actually one of a club that has no leadership from the top, a seemingly split board on how the club should operate and an incredibly unbalanced and weak squad. I’ve said this in another post but it’s the truth, unless it’s financially related what manager would want to join us now? And when I say what manager, I mean what manager to the standard we think we deserve. The fact is deserve ain’t got nothing to do with it. We’re in the toilet and going deeper into the sewer. You can give me all the idealistic romantic talk about how everton are more than football but I don’t care. We literally are a football club. A club we all love, but a club none the less. We can not afford to be relegated. This is football, it isn’t life and death. You stay in the goddamn league, any way you can.

A great challenge was their in the summer- spend the money and kick on from 7th, at the very least solidify our position and do something in the cups. We have practically FAILED that challenge completely and it’s only the end of November. Our new challenge is to stay in the league. In fairness, Hull pulled Marco Silva out of nowhere last year so we should be trying to do something similar. People are out there. Unfortunately our board clearly have no imagination or plan whatsoever that they can’t see past the premier league for managers or players.

I'l have a puff of what you're on mate

Good evening mein DisgustedofWaltonFrandelino

Wools, locals, Frandels, Dangers, everyone is to blame for this.

We allowed charlatans like @The Esk and similar to peddle a lot of tosh and we lapped it up, we drank that milkshake, we believed when we should have scrutinised.

We let those social media sweats who would put down those who complained with the 'some fans' 'don't deserve anything nice' and all that, when we KNEW there was no net spend, we KNEW there were dodgy transfer, we KNEW the stadium had fallen through.

And now, Farhad the weirdo with his Jim White mate, has given us Allardyce / Lee / Shakespeare / Walsh with oversight from Bill and Bob.

This is Everton, and this is an Everton that will be relegated and bankrupt (financially, not just morally) in five years time.

First they came for the Stones
And I did not speak out Because I was not Stones
Then they came for the Lukaku
And I did not speak out Because I was not Lukaku
Then they came for the Barkley
And I did not speak out Because I was not Barkley
Then they came for me
And there was no one left to speak for me

Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.