Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are actually stupid enough to think that this is a short term appointment... you're kidding yourselves....

Yep. Anybody looking at his career knows full well his poison takes years to flush away. The tentacles are well and truly all over FF, him, Lee, Walsh, his head scout, it's embarrassing and shameful

Allardyce I can just about accept given the dire situation we find ourself in, appointing Sammy Lee undermines every single Evertonian, young and old and makes a mockery of support.

Not just a haha get over it. It shows just far we have fallen and how disastrously unconnected the board and club are to the roots of the club.

Allardyce I can just about accept given the dire situation we find ourself in, appointing Sammy Lee undermines every single Evertonian, young and old and makes a mockery of support.

Not just a haha get over it. It shows just far we have fallen and how disastrously unconnected the board and club are to the roots of the club.
We haven't even appointed Sam yet, let alone the RS midget. Lets wait and see

Yep. Anybody looking at his career knows full well his poison takes years to flush away. The tentacles are well and truly all over FF, him, Lee, Walsh, his head scout, it's embarrassing and shameful

I'm sure its just a coincidence that every PL team he has managed have gone down (or are going down this season)

So you’re suggesting we wait till the summer if a “suitable” candidate can’t be found? I’m not a total doom merchant but nobody can deny there is a definite possibility we could be relegated. Are the board making the wrong decison? If that’s what you feel then it is them who deserve or full ire. Allardyce isn’t doing anything wrong. He’ll just do what he’s very well paid to do. Fair play to him.

And what exactly is our “profile” right now?

I haven't blamed Allardyce...he hasn't even got the job yet. I'm simply expressing opinion that he's not for me, and stating why. What's difficult to understand about that?

for anyone to say he's the only option just shows how demoralised the fan base is with the current mess the Board and investors have put us in. It's a disgraceful situation. Bringing in Sam Allardyce will add to that....maybe not in a football way, but Everton is more than just football....if you don't understand that it's more than just the football aspect for the very vast majority of people then you're completely missing something.
Our current profile is 'great Club in the doldrums - great challenge for any decent manager wanting to really test themselves and steady the ship before awakening the slumbering giant.

All those loopholes he spoke about in that video, could be shut down by FIFA/UEFA. So why don’t they? Because they’ve all got their noses in the trough! It’s not just Blatter.

The game is rotten from top to bottom. Players earning offensive amounts, agents raping the game. Plenty complain on here that the top players won’t look at us. The sad facts are that if you’re not prepared to bung agents, other clubs will.

I don’t like it. I wish someone could come along & clean it up, but until then, the choice is either operate in the existing boundaries or be plucky mid table also rans.

Last edited:
Hopefully I wake up in the morning to some anti 2 fat sams graffiti daubed on the side of Goodison and the BT cameras are there early enough to get a picture of it

Status
Not open for further replies.