Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Might be a dance from Watford too: they have to show their fans they struggled to keep hold of Silva but he wanted out etc etc.

In reality, Watford have started well but lost their last three. They know they'll survive in the PL given the points they bagged already and they'd end up losing Siva to someone in the summer and probably for less cash than we'd give them.

Reasonable compo should do it.

Only two reasons this news comes out through McNulty: a) Watford making it look like they put up a fight before he leaves; b) Everton making it look like they are trying before appointing Unsy to end of season.

I’m actually leaning towards a). I don’t think this would come out if Silva wasn’t interested. Easy to shut down the news otherwise.

Cue Silva shutting down the news tomorrow!

Could explain why it's gone very silent.

But then again, the fact that we seem to be crap at doing things the right way, is more than likely the real answer.

My heads starting to hurt with all this.

Might be a dance from Watford too: they have to show their fans they struggled to keep hold of Silva but he wanted out etc etc.

In reality, Watford have started well but lost their last three. They know they'll survive in the PL given the points they bagged already and they'd end up losing Siva to someone in the summer and probably for less cash than we'd give them.

Reasonable compo should do it.

He goes in the summer either way. Either he falls away and they sack him or he finishes top half and Athletico Madrid come knocking.

If we want him I sense it will be done. If the worst comes to it we have 18 months to buy out at maybe 3 million a year. I imagine we pay him maybe double, with a 4 year deal and compo will be much higher come the summer.

He will show little loyalty as he knows he will get none in return.

I'm not a fan. And the wheels have come off a bit at Atletico Madrid.

I like what I've seen of Silva's style but I haven't seen an awful lot of games he's managed, tbh.

Capture.JPG

:hayee:

I just fail to see how they could possibly think Unsworth is the answer. He lost 3/4 games and we were very lucky to beat Watford.

We’ve surely got to be in negotiations with someone.

And such a healthy situation he took over . Well oiled machine we were. Just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.