Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what, he doesn't concede too much. Boro were just about the stingiest defence in the league even just before he was sacked.

What did for him was the lack of any class up front. They couldn't buy a goal.

Out of the frying pan, into the fire then, because we dont have any class up front either.

Ignore the above, im chatting utter wham regarding Martinez.

On 5 June 2013, Everton confirmed the appointment of Martínez as the club's 14th manager after agreeing to a four-year contract.

Ignore the above, im chatting utter wham regarding Martinez.

On 5 June 2013, Everton confirmed the appointment of Martínez as the club's 14th manager after agreeing to a four-year contract.
Beginning of May we knew Moyes was off so maybe 4 weeks for Martinez.

Beginning to get the stage now where it has drifted out of the media as well.

I'm not even consciously looking for updates.

Unsworth by default.

can't be unworthy, we was an injury to Watfords gomes away from a 4th loss in a row and a 4th terrible performance ( bar maybe 1 half against Chelsea ) if them performances/selections/results wopuld have come with Koeman in charge there would have been MURDER

And rightly so.

In fact, it was just those sort of performances/selections/results which done for Koeman and dropped us in this mess in t’ first place.

And I tell you this for nothing.....if Koeman had been in charge versus Watford we would have been down and out when the second goal went in.

Rhino is trying to clean up an almighty mess.

He was dropped into a run of four games, three of them away, in the space of ten days or so.

He had very little time in between those games to work on tactics or formations.

IMO the next four games, the league games not the dead EL rubbers, will give a more realistic appraisal of David’s credentials and whether he can be trusted to steer the ship until a proper, permanent manager is installed.

I am sure everyone on here wishes him all the best in his endeavours.

As for me, I am still sticking by my prediction we will be in 8th place on New Year’s Day ;)

Come on, Rhino la’ :dance:

I just fail to see how they could possibly think Unsworth is the answer. He lost 3/4 games and we were very lucky to beat Watford.

We’ve surely got to be in negotiations with someone.

I tell you what, he doesn't concede too much. Boro were just about the stingiest defence in the league even just before he was sacked.

What did for him was the lack of any class up front. They couldn't buy a goal.
Given our lack of threat up front and the smell of relegation on him?

I just fail to see how they could possibly think Unsworth is the answer. He lost 3/4 games and we were very lucky to beat Watford.

We’ve surely got to be in negotiations with someone.

Clubs who operate as well run clubs would be.... Us on the other hand you just don't know. I'm seriously expecting a duff announcement at some point this week, we're going to all wake up and go ffs TRUST ME! lol

It defo wont be him like!

I just think these margins are pretty small - success and failure. A striker giving him 6/7 more goals would have seen Karanka survive in Boro's first season back and a consolidation.

I said a while back he's a decent manager and got slaughtered for it. At a club with better resources to get a class striker in he'd do well. IMO.

Tbh Dave if we're going to make our mark and even try to be near that top 6 it has to be someone good. If it's not I fail to see anything but more stagnation for another 10 years

Tbh Dave if we're going to make our mark and even try to be near that top 6 it has to be someone good. If it's not I fail to see anything but more stagnation for another 10 years
It does but we aren't in the position to attract them now but maybe Silva might be available in the summer.

Although if Unsworth gets us into the top half I would find it hard not to give it to him if it was my call.

Status
Not open for further replies.