Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuchel is at PSG sadly and Simeone is no where leaving Atletico and if he leaves he will go to Inter his dream job,he's just waiting to see how their Chinese owners are and if they are the real deal.

RS coming on here as blues man :blush:

Your right though thats why it'll be either Fonesca or Emery imo.

Hiring Rafael would be the final nail in the coffin.

An utterly disgusting human being.

He's publically ridiculed our club.

Would rather give Fat Sam a contract for life than sell our soul to that utter cretin.
Well, it looks like he might be around next season, so you've got nothing to worry about.

Vaguest link yet but someone at work who has a mate, who has a mate, who has a mate who works as an agent said Patrick Vieira was being talked about as being a possibility.

Certainly not Glenn Hoddle the disablist.

Eddie Howe would be my number one.
He won't leave the south coast though, i live down here and by all accounts he has had offers in this country and abroad and he wants to stay down south.

Last edited:
Someone smart and talented who can get the best out of our players, who will play to win games, and who can bring in players that we so desperately need.... I know that is a very tall order, hopefully we can at least try and get someone who meets one of those categories since we haven't had any of them for a while.

Hiring Rafael would be the final nail in the coffin.

An utterly disgusting human being.

He's publically ridiculed our club.

Would rather give Fat Sam a contract for life than sell our soul to that utter cretin.

I hope youre not really so naïve to believe that Rafael 'ridiculing' Everton is anything more than part of the game of words carried on by most opposing managers. Rafael is a good manager and has even got a tune out of the toon against the odds. Rafael managing Everton would be fine with me, and would be the ultimate wind up to the RS....imagine YNWA going crazy!

I hope youre not really so naïve to believe that Rafael 'ridiculing' Everton is anything more than part of the game of words carried on by most opposing managers. Rafael is a good manager and has even got a tune out of the toon against the odds. Rafael managing Everton would be fine with me, and would be the ultimate wind up to the RS....imagine YNWA going crazy!

The next manager can no be divisive.

A couple of poor games on the bounce and he will be a fat Spanish Waiter again.

It can not happen. The club is in a very precarious position right now. The next appointment has to be the right one.

Someone smart and talented who can get the best out of our players, who will play to win games, and who can bring in players that we so desperately need.... I know that is a very tall order, hopefully we can at least try and get someone who meets one of those categories since we haven't had any of them for a while.
Roberto Mancini is the answer:

Go for a top rated manager in Europe, if not then I'd give Moyes a second crack of the whip.
Over the next 2-3 years I would expect only Pickford, Coleman, siggurdson to be in the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.