Next 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next 5 games...
What points return are we realistically expecting from these?

Palace away (3)
Stoke away (1)
Bournemouth at home (3)
Boro away (1)
Sunderland at home (3)

Although we have struggled with these type of teams all season, I would say 11 points is achievable... That would put us right back in the mix for European football next season..

We are as close to UTD as the chasing title contenders are to Chelsea, so this isn't over yet!

Get Rom in your dream team asap!

Right, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

FFS

The last time somebody did it we won 1 in 10.

Just stop it.

Stop it.

Stop.

Nah mate. I did the last one of these 5 game threads in a post Watford meltdown. Completely wrote us off, had us getting 2 from 15 and we got 10. Reckon I should try the same.

Starting this week:
Crystal Palace 29-1 Everton

The next 5 games are all winnable, but remember we are Everton it's quite likely we will mess up in 2 out of the 5. We showed yesterday and beating Arsenal also draws with Spurs and Utd, that we can really mix it with the big boys, but that's where Koeman now needs to get things right and get us on a consisant run, so will shall see but I'm not getting my hopes up yet. As for catching the top 6 side it is easy achievable if we can keep consistant, but I'm not really thinking about catching them ATM I just like to see our gap grow from the 8th team then see where we go from there. But signs are there that the second part of the season could be very good, but in not getting my hopes up just yet.

I'm not getting carried away after one result. Even though yesterday was awesome (and hopefully a sign of things to come), I sat in the Lower Gladwys last week earlier and saw us limp out of the FA Cup amidst a morgue-like atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.