Next 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoiding this. Sure someone did the same earlie in the season and we then lost to Burnley bournemouth etc . Take one game at a time. Also Fat Sam hasn't won yet.................... you know Everton!

Dunno last time we played a team he had recently taken of we put 6 past them with Sunderland mate.

Next 5 games...
What points return are we realistically expecting from these?

Palace away (3)
Stoke away (1)
Bournemouth at home (3)
Boro away (1)
Sunderland at home (3)

Although we have struggled with these type of teams all season, I would say 11 points is achievable... That would put us right back in the mix for European football next season..

We are as close to UTD as the chasing title contenders are to Chelsea, so this isn't over yet!

You could honestly win all 5 of them.

The hardest game to win,is always the next one,but i do and did think we have a great chance of 4 from 5 wins,stoke been the one were a draw for me,meaning we will struggle in all,but look no further than the next game ever,as threads like this lead to disapointment when we go and lose x amount of those 5

Most of those teams are going to sit back and try to hit us on the break.

Our best games are against teams that come and try to beat us. Let's take this one match at a time and hope for 3 against Palace and some proof we can break down a packed defense.

Stoke away and Bournemouth at goodison will both come to play at least mate , palace and Sunderland are shocking defensively so hopefully ...

5 winnable games, but lets be honest for a while we have struggled to capitalise when we have had positive runs like this. To pick up 11+ points from these games would be a bit of a statement.

Now that we have one of these threads we will probably lose all 5

We play like we did against city, then all 5 are very winnable, play like we did against hull then all 4 easily loseable.

If we harbour any hopes of closing with United/top 6 though, can't drop 4 points out those fixtures as none of the teams above will likely drop much more than that.

People never learn!!!!!!!

And 15 from the 5 after that. And so on.

This.

Treat every game as if you are lining up against the top of the league.

Just because it's coachspeak or a cliche doesn't make it untrue. Assume nothing. Ass/u/me nothing.

You know how that word breaks down. If you don't the ghost of my old Coach Bates will explain it to you.

You draw circles around groups of letters on the chalkboard to make your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.