News of Ex Players

For every Small there is an Antonee Robinson, we should have kept him when you look at it now.

If Bill was here, I’d say Small could be very easily back training with us at least.
Small's problem is his attitude.

Always thinks he's worth a game ahead of others but doesn't put the effort in.

He ended up being as popular as a turd in a swimming pool at St Marys.

Quality player Fellaini.

Lesser players who come to Everton and don't hit the ground running will struggle and can't cope with the pressures.

He was the opposite.

By the end he was absolutely superb almost playing like a false 9/target man/10/midfielder.

Moyes turned him into a quality player and in turn I guess he got his dream move to the mancs.

He'll always be welcome at Everton

Regarding the biff section of the fanbase, I can remember when they collectively wrote off Lookman. Now wanted by Atletico and Juve
IMG_6788.jpeg

Must be true, AM & Juve clearly see an ability that us, Fulham, Leicester and RB Redbull were unable to extract.

….Alex Young would’ve been 87 today, any excuse to show probably my favourite Everton goal against soon to be European Champions, Man Utd.

I so remember Ray Wilson regularly stopping the ball, taking that step back before picking out a pass. Royle’s knockdown, Ball into Young, Nobby Stiles trying to wipe him out on the edge of the area and that poetic movement of the Golden Vision;

It's funny really, moments like that I can remember as if they happened yesterday and yet I would be hard pressed to remember something that happened last week. It was one of my stand out goals from the Vision, along with the one against Spurs, when he seemed to be about 8 feet off the ground when he headed past Bill Brown.