News of Ex Players

There's a great article on the Everton website with an interview with Jelavic.

Just watching the goal he scored in injury time against Spurs proper set me off tbh. Can't beat the absolute chaos in the street end with a last minute goal and where you end up 6 seats across and 3 rows further forward than what you were 20 seconds previously.
Yeah read that today-Good Interview, I always remember watching that game via a stream, and sky sports news saying there has been not one but 2 goals go in, just as i saw the 1st Everton goal go in via stream, thought we made it 1-1 and spurs kicked off and went down other end and won lol

Yeah read that today-Good Interview, I always remember watching that game via a stream, and sky sports news saying there has been not one but 2 goals go in, just as i saw the 1st Everton goal go in via stream, thought we made it 1-1 and spurs kicked off and went down other end and won lol

And you know that would have been typical Everton as well mate lol

There's a great article on the Everton website with an interview with Jelavic.

Just watching the goal he scored in injury time against Spurs proper set me off tbh. Can't beat the absolute chaos in the street end with a last minute goal and where you end up 6 seats across and 3 rows further forward than what you were 20 seconds previously.

I was at the Spurs game you mentioned which was terrific for the timing of the goal and the fact it was a match winner, however this is the one that stands out for me, we were playing City and scored an early goal against the run of play, we were then under the cosh for the rest of the game until this happened, I've never known an Everton goal that equaled the excitement build up from one end of the pitch to the other and as you say, I didn't end up in the same row I'd started and loved every second of it.

I was at the Spurs game you mentioned which was terrific for the timing of the goal and the fact it was a match winner, however this is the one that stands out for me, we were playing City and scored an early goal against the run of play, we were then under the cosh for the rest of the game until this happened, I've never known an Everton goal that equaled the excitement build up from one end of the pitch to the other and as you say, I didn't end up in the same row I'd started and loved every second of it.

Yeah I remember this one mate. Love that "just fkin hit it" lol lol lol

Lukaku scored another today for Inter away to Fiorentina and one for Harry Charsley for Mansfield in League 2.

That's great that Harry Charsley must be getting some minutes. I remember when he made his debut for the u21s (it was te first game I'd taken my son to) and we were sat behind a few of his family. They were proud as punch that night so I always wanted him in particular to make it