News of Ex Players

What a shame for this guy. His body couldn't keep up. Looked a fantastic prospect. He's done fantastically well to keep a professional career going
Vaughan for me was an ultimate striker in the making. Had it all. Not dissimilar to dcl. The injuries took 10% off his game and that is the difference between being intentional class and tranmere rovers.

Vaughan for me was an ultimate striker in the making. Had it all. Not dissimilar to dcl. The injuries took 10% off his game and that is the difference between being intentional class and tranmere rovers.
Yep. Another player I had high hopes for. So many decent prospects fall away due to niggling injuries. I need to stop 'hoping' !

Inappropriate Language
Won 3-0. :) I wonder if he'll ever manage in England.

He had a go as Burnley manager a few years ago, they lost at Anfield in an FA cup game, think it was1-0, and after the game he attended the press conference full of smiles expecting to be congratulated, only to get a load of stick off the reporters, Burnley hardly got into Liverpool‘s penalty area all afternoon, just defended deep for the entirety of the game. He was a coach under Howard Kendall at Everton along with Vivian March, the former Fulham player, Howard, Adrian and Vivian, they sounded like three shirt lifters mates!!!

He had a go as Burnley manager a few years ago, they lost at Anfield in an FA cup game, think it was1-0, and after the game he attended the press conference full of smiles expecting to be congratulated, only to get a load of stick off the reporters, Burnley hardly got into Liverpool‘s penalty area all afternoon, just defended deep for the entirety of the game. He was a coach under Howard Kendall at Everton along with Vivian March, the former Fulham player, Howard, Adrian and Vivian, they sounded like three shirt lifters mates!!!
Think you mean Viv Busby - scored twice against us in the FA Cup in '75.