News of Ex Players

So very sad.

I think most Evertonians were numb and in shock when we heard the devastating news of his passing, imagine being in the shoes of his wife and young son when they found Gary like that, amazing that all the family have managed to carry on and organise their lives the way they have, but I doubt those memories will ever leave them. RIP Gary a great player and massive Evertonian.

Ademola Lookman scores against Everton tomorrow
Totally missed for most of the game that Antonee Robinson was playing for them as well! By the time I noticed (when he made a decent run down the side of our box but got outnumbered and ran out of pitch!), it was too late to judge how he'd played. Anyone keep an eye on his performance?

Totally missed for most of the game that Antonee Robinson was playing for them as well! By the time I noticed (when he made a decent run down the side of our box but got outnumbered and ran out of pitch!), it was too late to judge how he'd played. Anyone keep an eye on his performance?
He looked good going forward and he did this a lot, especially in the second half and when Lookman moved to the right side of the field, defending he wasn’t as good although he came up against a player we had never seen before, Iwobi, who was in fine fettle and had a very good game, surprised Antonee and surprised most of us as well, hope he keeps it up. Robinson didn’t look out of place in the premier league in this game, don’t know how his general form for Fulham has been.

Loved Lescott when he was with us. Scored a fair amount of goals also.
We got a good deal for him in the end. Shouldn’t have ended as messy as it did like. Never got on the hate train with him though

Think it was the way he wrapped in against Arsenal that soured it ?
For sure. Club should have let him go before mind you. One of those when you’re onto a loser and have to accept your loss and quickly move on. Jags and Lescott were a great centre pairing. Replaced him with Distin for 5 odd million who bar a couple of memorable mistakes, was good value. Huge amount of cash for us at that time

James Vaughan being interviewed about the 2009 FA Cup Semi Final against Man Utd.

What a shame for this guy. His body couldn't keep up. Looked a fantastic prospect. He's done fantastically well to keep a professional career going