News of Ex Players

An absolute hero for my generation of Evertonians. So sad to hear about the possible financial issues over care costs that would make it difficult for him to return to the UK permanently when the time comes. Surely this is something the club should be helping with.
The Club should do everything they can to help this man who would have run through a brick wall for Everton. I just wish we had a few like him in the team now.

Couldn't we have offered a pay as you play deal?
Probably could of but I’d imagine he would of had offers for at least a 2/3 year deal not having to worry about staying fit to be paid. Fulham’s a decent move for him step up from us at the moment and hasn’t been stopped in his car by their fans either so no surprise he didn’t stay on a pay as you play deal if there was ever a chance of that anyway.

The club did the right thing putting the seriousness of the situation before personal need.

It still annoys me however that someone's reputation and career can be ended on an accusation.
His reputation as a player was ended when he signed for Everton. And his career was on the wind down at his age anyway. Plus doesn’t appear to have been ended if he’s gonna get a massive wedge in the US…

The club did the right thing putting the seriousness of the situation before personal need.

It still annoys me however that someone's reputation and career can be ended on an accusation.

What was the accusation?

He would easily walk into our first team.

1687985874334.png

The Club should do everything they can to help this man who would have run through a brick wall for Everton. I just wish we had a few like him in the team now.
there was a night planned for him i think it was in the winslow but it got cancelled due to poor ticket sales , not many people seems to know about it either i don’t think it was advertised enough