News of Ex Players

Yerry Mina apparently set to sign for Marco Silva at Fulham.

Hadn't anticipated him staying in the Premier League. Don't fancy playing against him
Disappointing if true. But not to do with playing against him.

He could just do much better than Fulham despite his injuries and he is a player that I actually would want to see do well.

Disappointing if true. But not to do with playing against him.

He could just do much better than Fulham despite his injuries and he is a player that I actually would want to see do well.
He's on a free and if no one else is coming in then he really can't do better than Fulham. It doesn't look like clubs are banging his door down.

Last night Radio Merseyside's Mike Hughes interviewed Mick Lyons, who's now back in Australia after having come over to watch the blues and visit friends and family at the end of last season.

Mick's facing a big battle health-wise now. An absolute legend for us and I know most blues my age and older will have him down as one of their favourite players of all time.

You can hear what Mick has to say on BBC Radio Merseyside's listen again facility (starts 21 mins and ends 43 mins):

Last night Radio Merseyside's Mike Hughes interviewed Mick Lyons, who's now back in Australia after having come over to watch the blues and visit friends and family at the end of last season.

Mick's facing a big battle health-wise now. An absolute legend for us and I know most blues my age and older will have him down as one of their favourite players of all time.

You can hear what Mick has to say on BBC Radio Merseyside's listen again facility (starts 21 mins and ends 43 mins):

Not many I’d stop for and do this, but Mick is one without question 👏👍

Attachments

• 291E6799-E3D1-4D11-8E7B-2D70F9D9BA94.jpeg
    291E6799-E3D1-4D11-8E7B-2D70F9D9BA94.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 80

An absolute hero for my generation of Evertonians. So sad to hear about the possible financial issues over care costs that would make it difficult for him to return to the UK permanently when the time comes. Surely this is something the club should be helping with.

An absolute hero for my generation of Evertonians. So sad to hear about the possible financial issues over care costs that would make it difficult for him to return to the UK permanently when the time comes. Surely this is something the club should be helping with.
Absolutely mate. What Mick needs could probably be taken care of by a couple of weeks wages of one of the current wasters.