News of Ex Players

….Phil Neville sacked as Inter Miami manager by owner David Beckham;

IMG_5752.jpeg

Very interesting read especially how football in general is accommodating and welcoming those who are neurodiverse especially compared to his heyday.
Not my favourite player and think even less of him as a pundit but I will give his book a read. Seems a good egg and a brilliant father but another who has a blank spot in his football memory when it comes to us.

Very interesting read especially how football in general is accommodating and welcoming those who are neurodiverse especially compared to his heyday.
Not my favourite player and think even less of him as a pundit but I will give his book a read. Seems a good egg and a brilliant father but another who has a blank spot in his football memory when it comes to us.
I've read his book, was quite interesting, but he rates himself very highly

He was quite unhappy playing for us TBH. He came in at what was a difficult time. He did an interview on Joe Cole's podcast where he talks about it.