News of Ex Players

Just watched the David Weir pitch-side interview about how they run their club at BHA. it was really really ... grim... how 1) what he is saying makes such obvious and perfect sense that I don't understand how we don't have, and havent had since Moshiri came, the same or similar ethos, and 2) he wanted to come to us to do the same role and we told him to FO... literally the only time we have rejected a jobs for the boys.

for those who haven't seen it:

Just watched the David Weir pitch-side interview about how they run their club at BHA. it was really really ... grim... how 1) what he is saying makes such obvious and perfect sense that I don't understand how we don't have, and havent had since Moshiri came, the same or similar ethos, and 2) he wanted to come to us to do the same role and we told him to FO... literally the only time we have rejected a jobs for the boys.

From what other forums say, the world's greatest evertonian is to blame for missing out on Davey

Weir trying to get all the crdit.

Lol.

Jermaine Beckford on punditry and you can see he's been crying. It's clear that he still really loves Leeds. Respect.

Pleased it's him crying rather than Super Kev or Ossie though.

Niasse playing for blades and Grass FC in a TST tournament in the USA

Don’t really know how it works 7 a side and the prize money is 1 million.

Perhaps it’s his pre season as he knows we are looking for a striker

Attachments

• 0861CF4B-488D-4404-AA76-08F0187D022C.png
    0861CF4B-488D-4404-AA76-08F0187D022C.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 33