Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

windymiller

Player Valuation: £30m
No pace at all in this side. Every time one of Delph, Gomez or Siggurdson get the ball you just know that the momentum will grind to a halt and the ball will be heading backwards. Not sure what we can do about it though with the players available.

Osamabindiesel

Player Valuation: £70m
Gordon is the only one I’d bring on for now. We just need one creative player that can break the lines. I don’t think this approach to the game is as bad as people make it, but Gomes and Sigurdsson particularly can’t break that line together

Gerbs

Player Valuation: £8m
I think if you bring on Gordon and Bernard for Siggy and Gomes you win it. Sure, we havent given up much to them, but Siggy has offered nothing up front, and no one else wants to go forward outside of Nkounkou.

Please please please leave that petrified excuse of a man Bernard in the bench

Darth Toffeeman

Player Valuation: £70m
Not really.

Both teams had lots of chances last weekend.

That was the worst half of a football match I’ve watched all season, regardless of the teams playing.

I would sooner be 0-0 at HT than 0-2 down. Last weekend was disgusting and we had Digne and James playing. All about the score for me. I will take a snore fest 1-0 win over an entertaining 6-5 loss every day of the week.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Everton Shirts
BUY NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks